Saturday 1 April 2017

A Mother's Dream: Saturday Starbucks with my eldest.

A Mother's Dream blog-circle: A post swimming Saturday morning at Starbucks with my eldest.

We began this routine a long time ago.  My eldest has her swimming lesson early on a Saturday morning.  She's getting really good now - her technique is looking great for a child her age.  So as a treat I decided to take her afterwards one weekend to one of my favourite places in the world: Starbucks!

This treat has turned into a routine that we both love.  We don't get long there.  About 40mins if we're lucky.  She will have a hot chocolate.  She will always ask for a frappuccino.  Some weeks she gets one.  I will have a filter coffee with a sugar free syrup.  And we sit, and we chat and we laugh.  If I have been on the ball that morning (did I mention it's early?), I will have grabbed my camera bag too.

I love that she's still at an age where she doesn't mind having a camera in her face.  I honestly don't know how much longer that will last.  So I think I need to be on the ball more on a Saturday morning and grab my camera bag every time we leave the house.

Thanks for looking.

x Fleur x ~ https://fleurdavies.wixsite.com/fleurdaviesphoto

(PS - It's best to click into the pics too see better quality versions.  Thanks Peeps.)



The link to the next blog in the 'A Mother's Dream' blog-circle follows the images...











The next artist in the 'A Mother's Dream' blog-circle is the lovely Sarah from Whispering Willow Photography.... - Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment